Sunday, November 10, 2013

The fastest year to date

(I apologize for the repeat ode, but I said on Facebook everything I feel for my baby girl)
It's hard to believe one year ago my wish was granted and I got my sweet Maevey baby. It truly feels like just yesterday. Every day I see more and more of my mother in Maeve, which melts my heart. Also every day I see more and more of her brother's personality coming out, which terrifies me! My mother went through a period of her life where she really wanted to be Irish, so it's very fitting that my baby girl looks like (as her Auntie Megan calls her) the map or Ireland. To say every day with Maeve is joyous is an understatement, every day is a blessing from God. As Ignatius did, Maeve helps heal my grieving heart. I am truly blessed to call her my daughter. I love you more than words can say baby girl.
The definition of adoring parents

This is one of my favorite pictures that Megan took the night Maeve made her entrance into the world. It captures the excitement surrounding her arrival.

I feel immediately in love with this face

The day we welcomed her into God's family

She really enjoyed having the show be all about her

That smile!

The girl of a million faces

She reinvents the word juicy






No comments:

Post a Comment