Monday, November 12, 2012

Cradle cap!!!! On your face?!?!?!?!?!?

Around Halloween Maeve developed a rash. I initially thought it was a newborn rash, but it got worse. Then I realized I changed my body wash and maybe that was too much for her gentle skin. Then it started oozing. Well a visit to the pediatrician later we find out it's cradle cap, who knew it happened on the face. A few days of washing with cetaphil, gentle exfoliation, and aquaphor and we have a new woman! Oh I also had to lay off the Halloween candy, which I was more than happy to get a reason to stop shoving my face. 
My poor baby! 

It worsened after bathing.


Thank God she says. 

2 comments:

  1. So is that all the stuff you bath the baby with

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this post was so long ago. My babys face looks exactly like your first picture.. may I ask exactly what you used and did to help it?

    ReplyDelete