Tuesday, November 27, 2012

God welcomes you Maevey

Reese excited to get the show on the road

Proud Momma while Maeve is anointed with the oil


Holy Family is truly a majestic place. I can't express how amazing it felt to have Maeve baptized in this giant church with all these people around supporting her. 

Before mass was concluded Father Terry took her in his arms and started talking about the circle of life.

The entire time he was talking Maeve had her eyes to the sky and I immediately knew why.


As Katie Rose said he's showing her off to heaven saying "Barbara, check her out." I don't think there was a dry eye in our family.


"Oh man that was awesome"

Not a perfect picture, but still a perfect family.

As you can tell by face, I couldn't be happier.

Father Terry turned to me and asked "What was she looking at when I was holding her?" Without missing a beat I looked at him and said "my mother." His response "Why yes she was." 













No comments:

Post a Comment